Thursday, May 19, 2022

Summer Dreaming....

 

Dreaming of Summer

From the book My Hippo Has the Hiccups


I’m dreaming of warm sandy beaches.

I’m dreaming of days by the pool.

I’m dreaming of fun in the afternoon sun,

and week after week of no school.


I’m thinking of swim suits and sprinklers,

imagining lemonade stands.

I’m lost in a daydream of squirt guns and ice cream

and plenty of time on my hands.


I’m picturing baseball and hot dogs,

Envisioning games at the park,

and how it stays light until late every night,

and seems like it never gets dark.


I long to ride skateboards and scooters.

I want to wear t-shirts and shorts.

I’d go for a hike, or I’d ride on my bike,

or play lots of summertime sports.


My revery turns to a yearning

to draw on the driveway with chalk.

It’s really a bummer to daydream of summer

while shoveling snow from the walk.

 — Kenn Nesbitt

Copyright © 2009. All Rights Reserved.


MOoh! ~ Candice outfit @ Mainstore 


50% discount, which is just 99L. May 14 - May 26 in the main store. 

Set includes:

Bra (Freya/Hourglass/Isis/Kupra/Legacy/Maitreya/Physique/Tonic Fine/Tonic Curvy/Venus/XXS-L)

Panties(Freya/Hourglass/Isis/Kupra/Legacy/Maitreya/Physique/Tonic Fine/Tonic Curvy/Venus/XXS-L)

Sarong(Freya/Hourglass/Isis/Kupra/Legacy/Maitreya/Physique/Tonic Fine/Tonic Curvy/Venus/XXS-L)

Hud

ND/MD Nirma Designs ~ DEA LelEvoX skins/shape - brand NEW and EXCLUSIVE @ INITHIUM Event 

Get 33% discount PLUS 10% store credit with our ND/MD-VIP members group!

lots of extras included:

FRECKLES face + upper body tattoo - BOM

get MOLES face + upper body tattoo - BOM

HDL BODY skin included, works for:

eBODY-REBORN -

LEGACY+Perky+Petite -

MAITREYA+Petite+Flat -

SLINK -

BELLEZA -

SIGNATURE

ERIKA

V-tech

(special INITHIUM body skins sold seperatly) 

Pose Used ~ FOXCITY ~ Beach Bunny Poses

I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka EvoX Avalon Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: [ INITHIUM ] Kupra Mesh Body (INITHIUM)

Tattoo: Nuve Sternum Fresh V2 Tatto (Nuve)

Hair: Wasabi // Juniper Mesh Hair (Wasabi)

Daisies: Izzie's - Daisy Set (Izzie's)

Shape: Lilo's Fit Rosana for Kupra (Lilo'sFit)

No comments:

Post a Comment