Saturday, December 2, 2017

Dance as if No One is watching....

I’m gonna dance like nobody’s watching 
Nobody’s watching 
So I’ll dance like I don’t even care
I’m gonna move like it’s not an option 
I put my hands in the air, keep ‘em there 
Gonna dance like nobody’s watching 

It’s who I am
This is how I dance 
It’s who I am
 Dance like nobody’s watching 
 
 The Peace on Earth Hunt 10 is Set to begin soon and these are just a few of the wonderful items in it.The Hunt begins December 1st and Runs thru the 31st
Hunt starting point 




 *Birth* Mary Tone 02 Catwa Applier-RARE




 

Body Appliers are sold Separately at the Mainstore


Birth @ The Gacha Garden Birth is back at this wonderful event with a colourful range of Catwa appliers. New 'Mary' skin, equipped with flowers about her eyes, love heart eyeshadow and a smorgasboard of lipsticks. Plain and pretty natural full head appliers as rares.




Venge Herne Antler-Dark Noel POE 10 Hunt 2017






Available in Black/Blue,Black/Green & Black/Red

Matahari Style Ceramic Snowflake POE Hunt Item





Set includes:
Earrings R&L
Necklace
Dress Alpha
Dress (Freya,Isis,Venus,Slink Hourglass,Slink Physique,Maitreya,TMP,XXS-L)


Decor:


PixelArt Snow Studio

Pose Used:
//elephante Poses//- Let it Go





                                                           


                                                         I am wearing:

                                       Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                                       Head: Catwa Lilly Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                                       Heels: Blueberry-Angelberry-Common-Shoes-Pure (Blueberry)

                                       Hair: -FABIA- <Karina> Black (Fabia)

No comments:

Post a Comment