Sunday, December 10, 2017

Just a Little Temptation.....

I Will

I will search for you
when stars seem to be mute
their sparkle shrouded by the cool soot of love's burning root,

I will reach for you
when my lips are lost, fever embossed,
as the night brings only frost, soul between two tears tossed,

I will pray for you
when lightening lashes the rock of my wisdom,
marking my mind with trails trenched in the temptation of Destiny's prism,

I will serenade for you
as my most sensitive skin awakens to be awashed in heaven,
seeking your sacred surfaces with open pours pronouncing passwords of passion,

I will find you
where the crossroads of creation and divination release revelation,
divulging the rudiments of desire into senses romanced by body fire and love red vision -

J.A.B.  Justin Bordner | Year Posted 2014
 
 
 *Birth* Freya Fantasy (Catwa & Bodies) Colour 2

 
 
 
 
 
 
Set includes:
Catwa Head applier
Belleza Body Applier
Maitreya Body Applier
Omega Body Applier
Slink Body Applier


!Musa! Apatite Eyes
 
 
 
 
 
We Love Role-play(Start Dec 4th and runs thru Dec 31st)
Event deal:30% Off
Blue,green,brown,color pack each L$266
Fat pack is L$699

Set Includes: 
Omega Applier
Classic Eyes



!!Firelight!! Gacha Maggie @ The Gacha Life Event
 
 
 
 
Firelight Gacha hairs each come with 10 Common and 3 rare. The common texture huds have 6 hair shades each. Two of the rare Huds have 12 shades and the Darks Rare Hud has 18 shades. Each hair shade comes in 2 effects: wispy and rich/full.

The Gacha Life Event runs Dec 5 to 31.

Set Includes:
Rigged
Busty
FH Hair Tinter-Color Wheel Hud

Gacha Includes:
Blacks
Blonds
DkBrowns
DkReds
Fantasy
LtBlonds
LtBrowns
Mermaid
Reds
Silvers
Darks RARE
Essentials RARE
Pastels RARE


 
Photo Location Sylvhara Tari-Realm of Sylvhara 
 
<K&S> Gacha Poses Set 4
 
 
 
 
                                          I am wearing:

              Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

              Head: Catwa Lilly Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

              Outfit: ~Nerido~ Fatima Bra/String (Nerido Luxury Fashion)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment