Friday, December 8, 2017

Lily Elf Maiden....

The lady wearing silver calls but I don't hear a thing
The Lady waits as I stand watching wild running wind
And spirits call as the rivers sing
The forest quiet and dark
I search the world without success
I try to find my mark

Magic is leaving, the world. It is an unpleasant sight
I fear what it has become but cannot find the light
The lady wearing silver calls but I still don't hear a thing
The voices in my head are calling and I still hear the rivers sing
The lady waits as I stand watching wild running wind
But with my family gone I fear the mortals wrath
My kin has had no chance to figure out the math
Yet still the lady waits as I stand watching Wild Running Wind

Isilwen Anwamanë
Canada

January 2005


 *Birth* Freya Fantasy (Catwa & Bodies) Colour 1

 






Set includes:
Catwa Head applier
Belleza Body Applier
Maitreya Body Applier
Omega Body Applier
Slink Body Applier


!Musa! Apatite Eyes @ We  Love Rp
 









We Love Role-play(Dec 4th-31st)
Event deal:30% Off
Blue,green,brown,color pack each L$266
Fat pack is L$699

Set Includes:
Omega Applier
Classic Eyes

Slipper Originals - Cadence Rings

 








Set Includes:
Maitreya L&R
Slink L&R
This item is an Exclusive for Monthly Midnight Madness

Cadence - Noon Item

Sale starts Midnight 12/9

Last Chance vendors active Midnight Sunday Morning 12/10

Add On huds are an optional Purchase


!!Firelight!! Shaquira Gen2 @ Fashion Dazzle

 








Shaquira is an ultra curly short hair and is part of Firelight's Gen2 Line. The darker shades are well suited for ethnic looks.
Shaquira comes with a hud with 12 colors (except darks which is 18) in each of two effects: wispy/natural or rich/full. She comes in both Rigged Mesh & Unrigged, and the Unrigged Mesh has a resizer. There is also a color wheel so you can tint to your liking. This is an extremely versatile hair.


Set Includes:
Rigged Hair
Unrigged Hair
FH Hair Tinter-Color Wheel Hud

Hud Options are:
Black&White
Blonds
Browns
Darks
Essentials
Fantasy
Reds


Photo Location Elven Forest
                                                  I am wearing:

                           Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                           Head: Catwa Lilly Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                           Outfit: Storybook-Furiae(Rare Bodysuit/Blush Skirt/Blush Leg Guards) (Storybook)
                         
                           Ears: [Mandala]Fantasy_Elf_Ears (MP)

No comments:

Post a Comment