Friday, December 22, 2017

Mother of Dragons...

"I spent my life in foreign lands. So many men have tried to kill me, I don't remember all their names. I have been sold like a broodmare. I've been chained and betrayed, raped and defiled. Do you know what kept me standing through all those years in exile? Faith. Not in any gods. Not in myths and legends. In myself. In Daenerys Targaryen. The world hadn't seen a dragon in centuries until my children were born. The Dothraki hadn't crossed the sea. Any sea. They did for me. I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms, and I will.
Daenerys Targaryen to Jon Snow 


                                                       WEBSITE LINK
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 AsHMOot Leaf Ear Cuffs

Set includes:
Ear cuffs L&R

AsHMOot Wrist Cuffs

Set Includes:
Wrist Cuffs L&R

AsHMOot HK Sandals

Srt Includes:
Freya
Isis
venus
Maitreya
Slink Hourglass
Slink Physiue
Shoe base

AsHMOot BabydoLL Dress

Set includes:
Belleza
Maitreya
SLink
XS-XL
Fitmesh XS-XL


ASHMOOT The Grab Items Dec 18th to Jan 10th

-Labyrinth- Dragon Necklace
 
 
 
Available in 15 colors separately or in a fatpack

Colors include:Amethyst,Black,BlackTribal,Bronze,Daydream,Gold,GoldTribal,Green,LightSilver,Natural,Red,Sea,Silver & Stripes

Rezology Mother of Dragons Hair
 
 
 
 
Set includes:
Hair
Hair Hud
Head Alpha
Lusterlight
Classic Null Hairbase
shape Template
Affiliate vendor




                                           I am wearing:

                          Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                          Head: LAQ Neve Bento Mesh Head (LAQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment