Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Let the Magic begin.....





                                                                 WEBSITE LINK


                                                          

It is that time again My Friends!Fantasy Faire is right around the corner.Fantasy Faire 2018 will be open to the public April 19 – 29.

I am so very pleased to be a part of the Blogging team this year!This event is always wonderful and full of magic.It is also a Great way to support a cause so close to My Heart.I have lost too many of My Loved Ones to the awful disease and hope to stop it from taking anyone else.

2018 is the start of a new chapter in the American Cancer Society’s (ACS) work. For the first time, fund-raisers are allowed to mark donations for a special project they have chosen to support – and Fantasy Faire is going to do precisely that, supporting the Kenyatta National Hospital Hope Hostel, with all proceeds from this year Faire going towards this ground-breaking international project.

So Come to the Faire and look around and support a Wonderful cause even worldwide!I hope to see you all around the Faire and if you see me,please stop and say Hi.I will not bite I promise ^_^.



  This is My first of many Blogs I hope!So many wonderful items to choose from!I feel so blessed!






*Birth* - 'Penelope' Fantasy Appliers @ Fantasy Faire 2018




Set Includes:
head appliers (Catwa)
Four sets of body appliers (Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink)
- Shape included (head in advert is Catwa's 'Catya')



Decor Used:

Air_Soubi (Rose) - available @ Fantasy Faire 2018 - Relay for Life






Air_Lunae -
available @ Fantasy Faire 2018 Relay for Life                 

                                      

                                                   I am wearing:

                        Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                        Head: Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                        Hair: Tableau Vivant\\Seelie and Unseelie hair (Tableau Vivant)

                        Bracelet/Panty: ~Nerido~ Limba - White/Gold Vip  (Lootbox)

                        Eyes: **A Forma** Gift Galaxy Eyes Catwa (A Forma)

                        Outfit: !dM Ianna  (Devious Mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment