Saturday, March 16, 2019

Exploring Her Underwater Kingdom....

Mermaid

Leagues, leagues over the sea I sail
Couched on a wallowing dolphin's tail.

The sky is on fire, the waves a-sheen,
I dabble my foot in the billows green.
In a sea-weed hat on the rocks I sit,
where tern and sea-mew glide and beat,
and where dark shadows the cormorants meet.
In caverns cool when the tide's a wash,
I sound my conch to the watery splash.
From out their grottos at evenings beam,
the mermaids swim with locks agleam.
- Walter De La Mare


ELEMENTAL - 'Atlantis' Lipstick ~ March Group Gift

Set includes:
Catwa Lipstick Hud
Lelutka Lipstick Hud

(9 colors to choose from)


[Stargazer Creations] ~ Eye Lashes Set ~ Golden Glitters At Salon 52 open until  April 4th.

Set includes:
Catwa Applier Hud
Omega Applier Hud

Pose Used ~ !Musa! ~ Mermaid Pose

Photo Location ~ Waterworld Ocean 3D Maze ~

                  
                                               I am Wearing:

                            Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                           Head: Catwa Uma Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                          Skin: Fallen Gods ~ Draco ~ Moss (Fallen Gods)

                         Hair: Tableau Vivant\\Falling Hair-Shortfall (Tableau Vivant)

                        Crown: Doe:Mermaid Crown-Pearl (Doe)

No comments:

Post a Comment