Thursday, March 14, 2019

What a Beautiful day for a walk...


SPRING TIME WALK
The warmth of life has come at last
to me along this spring time path.
Sweet fragrance floats on morning breeze,
while colors dance on plants and trees.
As orchids peek from under pines
I float off to past years and find
myself recalling days gone by
and always you who’ve said goodbye.

But while this past now flirts with me,
I take the time to let it be
and make a choice along my way
to seek out love another way.
I still recall what’s left behind
and in this heart will always find
a life that took a crooked path,
but now has found it’s own way back.

Time’s given me a second chance
to see life at a backward glace.
To learn at last from my mistakes,
so with this choice a chance I take.
To find another soul like mine,
and with that soul my life I’ll find.
My heart has come full circle now,
from life through death a blessed whole.


 Vicki Kralapp Aug 2012

                                                                   Website Link


*Birth* ~ 'Chloe' Catwa Applier @ SKIN FAIR 2019 Open March 8th at 12:01 pm PST, and closes on March 24th




 The glorious skin fair is back! Birth has two striking skins for both gender and extra makeup blush. Tp here to Birth's stand: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Voodoo Nights/26/184/100 Button nosed super cute 'Chloe' goes especially well with blush applier below. Bento Shape included (used on Catwa's Catya) Available in 8 tones. Browless Option Eyebrows in Black, Brown, Blonde


Emberotic's Fashion Designs ~ Lace Corset


Set includes:
Freya
Isis
Venus
eBody
Jomo Dragon
Jomo Fox
Jomo Werewolf
Maitreya
Slink Hourglass
Slink Physique
Tonic Fine
Tonic Curvy
Hud

!!Firelight!! ~ Kiley @ Swank 3/07 - 3/31 

Set includes:
Rigged Hair
Unrigged Hair
Hair Tinter-Color Wheel Hud v2

Hud Options are Black&White/Blonds/Browns/Essentials/Reds

Pose Used: Stardust ~ Princess





Photo Location ~ Lost Unicorn,A Unicorn Forest Sanctuary

                                                                I am Wearing:

                             Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                             Head: Catwa Lilly Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                             Eyes: !Musa! Amla (Musa)

                             Pom: Foxwood-Petit Pom Hold (Foxwood) 

No comments:

Post a Comment