Sunday, May 7, 2017

A Peaceful Stroll in the Garden...

In The Garden 

[Verse 1:] I come to the garden alone,
While the dew is still on the roses,
And the voice I hear, falling on my ear,
The Son of God discloses.

[Chorus:]
And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own,
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known.


 !!SMD!! Constance Stanbury Gown Set-My Fair Lady
Available at Fantasy Gacha Carnival 100 Linden a Pull

 







Set Includes:
Chapeau
Gown Maitreya
Gown Slink
Train Maitreya
Train Slink

!Musa! Eyeshadow Leda Warm tone We <3 RP
30% Off- L$140

 



Set includes:
Omega Hud with all 8 colors
Classic Layer (Banana Yellow,Green,Olive,Orange,Red,Salmon Pink,Turquoise,Violet)


I am wearing:

Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head:Lelutka Chloe Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Skin:Lumae:Yulia Lelutka-T1 Milk (Lumae)

Hair:A&A Skye Hair Fire (Ali&Ali)

Parasol:*Deb* Cotillion Parasol White (*Deb* MP)

No comments:

Post a Comment