Thursday, May 11, 2017

And at last I see the Light....


 Rapunzel:
All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here, suddenly I see
Standing here, it's all so clear
I'm where I am meant to be


 Coming Soon to Enchantment May 13th-May 31st



*Dirty Princess*The Lost Princess - Rapunzel
















Set includes:

Dress No Cups/No Jacket
Dress No Jacket
Dress w/Jacket All
Dress w/Jacket No Cups
Jacket Only

Also Available in Bride,Black,Pink and Baby Blue





Decor :
Peaches - Now that I see you



Set includes Boat with Poses
Floating Lanterns with and with out Local Lights


 Lumae::Jewel-3-Rosy//Bare




















Included are:

* System skins with freckle and eyebrow colour options
* Cleavage tattoo layers
* Modifyable shape
* System Eyelash layers

* Maitreya Body
* Belleza Body
* SLink Physique, Hand and Feet
* The Mesh Project
* Omega Body

* LeLutka
* SLink
* The Mesh Project
* Omega - use this for Catwa and LOGO, be sure to use the correct Omega Relay

* Loud Mouth
* Nyam Nyam
* Sweetlips
* Kissers

* AMD Bump
* Leevi Ears in all sizes and tones




I am wearing:

Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head:Lelutka Chloe Bento Mesh Head ( Lelutka)


No comments:

Post a Comment