Tuesday, May 30, 2017

While taking a walk one day....


 While walking in the park one day,I turned the corner and stopped short in my tracks.I got a creepy feeling going up and down my spine.My legs are frozen,I can not move,I can not speak.There is something behind me isn't there ?

[AF] Anny's Fashion Greta outfit




Set includes:
Freya
Isis
Venus
eBody
Slink Hourglass
Slink Physique
Maitreya
Fitted Classic
Alpha


GLINT Leather & Turquoise Beaded Bracelet































My items that are participating in the event.: * VILLA JUNINA *.
Event starts on June 1st and runs until June 30th.





I am wearing:

Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head:Lelukta Chloe Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Skin:Lumae: Yulia - T7 Nutmeg/Bare (Lumae)

Hair:Blues.Skyeler (Blues.)

Tattoo:.::Nanika::. Indian Tattoo Black (Nanika MP)

No comments:

Post a Comment