Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Just a little Flirt


 I'm known as Little Miss Flirt. I get all the boys attention with a wink and lift of my skirt.I walk with such grace its like I'm on air. With just a toss of my hair, the guys know stop and stare.Know your place when you see my face. Step aside, as i strut with pride.Again, I say, I am Little Miss Flirt, and I know a lot of feelings might be hurt, but I am the only me, the only one you will ever see.



A&A Molly Hair Blondes








Available in:
Blondes
BrownGreyscale
Ombre
Pastel
Rainbow
Red
Summer
Vampire
Variety

AsHmOot_SW CoLL_Bikini Fanta #08





Set includes:
Maitreya Applier
Slink Applier
Omega Top/Bottom

ND/MD Eve Lipsticks Dark















Set Includes:
Omega Applier with 9 Colors to choose from

I am wearing:

Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head: Lelutka Chloe Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Skin: ND/MD Eve Skin  Bronzed (ND/MD)

No comments:

Post a Comment