Friday, June 16, 2017

Mi Amor...

Mi Amor, only you I adore. This night we dance, a last chance for our romance. Let my feet be your guide as you dance at my side. Let me lead your way, Mi Amor, whom I adore, allow me love you as the sun parts the day...

 A&A Alli&Ali Motoko Hair Variety

 





Set includes:
Hair
Hud with 16 texture choices resizable/Brightness options

*Serendipity* Alexandra Gown Temptation (Available in Magenta,Amethyst,Indulgence,Raven,Ruby)

 




Set includes:
Belleza
Maitreya
Slink
XXS-L
ALpha

!IT! - Fey Berries Fatpack

 




Set Includes:
Earrings L&R
Necklace
Hud with 10 Metal Options/50 pearl options


I am wearing:

Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head: Lelutka Chloe Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Skin: Lumae:Yulia Lelutka T4 Fawn/Bare (Lumae)

Heels: [Breathe]-Ayame Heels (Arcade June)

No comments:

Post a Comment