Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Akasha and Her Consort....

Lestat: Akasha!
Akasha: Why so surprised, my love? You've called, I've come.
Lestat: My love?
Akasha: Never fear me, Lestat. All of your wishes have come true.
Lestat: My wishes?
Akasha: For a companion. Someone to share eternity with. You're bold like your music. You live your life in the open like I did... long ago... when I had a king.
Lestat: Had a king?
Akasha: He is no more. Now you are my consort. That's why I kept you safe... alive!
Lestat: You?
Akasha: [smirks] You thought it was all you? The ego of a king as well. Yes! I know you, Lestat. I know you crave to have the world at your feet. So I've come to give it to you.
Lestat: Where are we?
Akasha: We are home. We live everywhere and anywhere we choose. The world is our garden. 

 Enchantment is Here!!!! The new round opened Saturday, August 12th and will run thru the 31st!!Come join in the fun and see all the wonderful creations....Hope to see you there







 amara beauty Heidi 09 Lelutka(Free Omega Body Appliers)






*LuLu* Akasha Gold




also available in Silver

Set Includes:
Anklet L&R Resize
Bra Resize
Bra/Panty Maitreya
BraBack Resize
Bracelet L&R Resize
BraFront Resize
Headpiece Resize
Necklace Resize
Panty resize
Upper Arm L&R Resize

.:EMO-tions:. Alessia @ Hairology



Set Includes:
Hair
Front piece 2
Classic Hairbase
Head Appliers (Omega.Catwa,Lelutka)
Hud

Decor Settings these amazingly gorgeous pieces also available at Enchantment







 3rd Eye Dusklight Series





 DaD the Secret Garden




I am wearing:

Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head: Lelutka Simone Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

No comments:

Post a Comment