Monday, August 28, 2017

Ready for My Close Up.....

Even in the Elven World words is known of Hollywood and the Famous Mister Demille.So all I have is I am ready for My Close Up Mister Demille"

Giggles I could not resist !!What with Eyelashes like these and My New Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head which a friend so graciously purchased for me,I just felt the whole Hollywood Vibe.I Thank him from the bottom of My Heart for the wonderful and unexpected gift.
My Lovely Lavender skin is by 7 Deadly s{K}ins called Vision and is the day 19 on their Apple Harvest Days”, day nr 19



Venge Ava Catwa Eyelashes for Makeover room Room 9/1 





































Set Includes:
Catwa Eyelash Applier (5 Lash Options Purple,Gold,Red,Green,Blue)

Alli&Ali Shania Hair/Extensions Rainbow Colors


































I am wearing:

Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head: Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Vision Purple (7ds)

Eyes: **A Forma** Galaxy Eyes Catwa Appliers (Mp)

Ears: Mandala Elf Ears (Mp)

No comments:

Post a Comment