Saturday, August 26, 2017

Rose Tinted Glasses....

A man in love is easily deceived. I have seen more of life than you have, my dear, simply because I look at people with my own eyes, instead of through rose-coloured glasses as you do, and I never see a woman who appears so very soft and gentle that she cannot raise her voice much above a whisper, and whose every word and look betrays a studied forethought of the effect they are to produce, that I do not mistrust her sadly. Half of them re shrews, and the other half obstinate intriguers‚I am much mistaken if Mrs. St. Clair is not a little of both.
From Mary Davenant, "The Ideal and the Real," in Godey's Lady's Book (October 1843)

Webiste Link




*Arcane Spellcaster* Ak-Creations Sparkle Grisly Lilac



Maitreya dress
Hud with 4 Sparkle Options (Silver,Red,Gold,or Off)

Alli&Ali Dolly Hair Blonde 













.:Glint:. Fluer Hoop Earrings Super sales weekend




Set includes
Earrings L&R


Decor:
RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Pink Club RARE


I am wearing:

Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head: Lelutka Simone Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Skin: Elysium - Aneko sunkiss (Elysium)

Cigarette: Genesis_Lab "Up in smoke" (Genesis)

No comments:

Post a Comment