Friday, August 4, 2017

Star Light Star Bright..

Star Light Star Bright
First Star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
have the wish 
I wish tonight
I wish you here here in my arms tonight... 

 !!Firelight!! Tabatha Wheat (10 linden gift) (Fable 2 Once Upon A Time Aug 5 – Aug 26)




Set includes:
Rigged Hair
Blonds Hud (6 Textures to choose from)
Hair Tinter Coolor Wheel Hud



Emberotic's Fashion Designs Temptation V-Cur Front Club Dress The Darkness Monthly
Exclusive


































 Set includes:
Freya
Isis
Slink Physique
Slink Hourglass
Maitreya
Texture Hud (6 Textures to choose from)

Emberotic's Fashion Designs Temptation High Heel Fishnet Boots





Set Includes:
Freya
Isis
Venus
Slink Physique
Slink Hourglass
Maitreya
Texture Hud (6 textures to choose from)

Lush - Evil is watching (The Darkness Monthly)

 
































Set includes:Normal,Faded,Light
Slink
Applier Hud (Maitreya,Belleza,Upper/Lower Omega)

*.:Shake:.* Girl Talk Lipstick 


 






















Set includes:(10 colors to choose from)
Catwa Applier
Omega Applier

*.:Shake:.* Genesee Cool

Set Includes:
Catwa/Default Shape
SL Classic/Bento mod brow
Classic Lipstick (1,2,3)
Classic Eyeliner (1,2,3)
Classic Skin No Brow
Classic Skin Brow
Omega Makeup applier
Skin Applier (Slink(Visage/Feet/Hands),Belleza,Maitreya,Omega)
             (3 different eyeliner and Lips)




I am wearing:

Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head: GA.Eg Mia Bento Mesh Head (Mesh Body Addicts)

No comments:

Post a Comment