Monday, October 8, 2018

"Baby, what's the sitch With you being a witch"

He asked, "Baby, what's the sitch With you being a witch" I said, "Darling, Let go of your fear Don't believe Everything you hear I'll tell you what it means to me I'm a nature lover a Goddess worshipper and a tree hugger I honor The Mother Which until now In a patriarchal society That didn't really Fly You see?" I said, "I believe everything has a season And there are magical things far beyond Reason And I don't believe in what you call A coincidence I call it synchronicity And I call on the guidance of the Saints and angels and ancestors Who have come Before Me. And I bow to all animals and creatures As our teachers From the spider to the fox to the Loon and I align my life with the phases of the earth and moon He asked me, "how did you know?" I said, "well it began to show when everyone was lining up To hear the father in the pews and I was slipping out barefoot to hear the secrets Of the yews."

 ND/MD ~ Muerta *Poison* Sugar Skull Face Tattoos @ The Seasons Festival


Omega applier tattoos for CATWA; VISTA/LAQ; GENUS and LELUTKA. So most people can use them :)
All proceeds will go 100% to the Micheal J. Fox Parkinson Foundation.
Each Tattoo hud (2 faces included) sells for 199L.

Emberotic's Fashion Designs ~ Witchy Hat


Set includes:
Hat
Texture Changing Hud


Emberotic's Fashion Designs ~ Witchy Poo Dress @ The Darkness Monthly event


Set includes:
Dress
Texture Changing Hud

Emberotic's Fashion Designs ~ Witchy Stockings Heels



Set includes:
Maitreya Stockings Heels
Slink Hourglass Stocking Heels
Slink Physique Stocking Heels
Texture Changing Hud


{Limerence} ~ Winds of Fall Hair Gacha @ Lootbox



Set includes:
Hair (Left side)
Hair (Right Side)
Hud

Pose Used ~ Focus Poses Witch Magic Broom 





Photo Location ~ Pendle Hill 
         




                                                            I am Wearing:

                                   Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                                   Head: Genus Project Bento Mesh Head (GenusProject)

No comments:

Post a Comment