Tuesday, October 16, 2018

The Favored One....

Sultan’s True Love

     “Throne of my lonely niche, my wealth, my love, my moonlight.

    My most sincere friend, my confidant, my very existence, my Sultan, my one and only love.

    The most beautiful among the beautiful…

    My springtime, my merry faced love, my daytime, my sweetheart, laughing leaf…

    My plants, my sweet, my rose, the one only who does not distress me in this world…

    My Istanbul, my Caraman, the earth of my Anatolia

    My Badakhshan, my Baghdad and Khorasan

    My woman of the beautiful hair, my love of the slanted brow, my love of eyes full of mischief…

    I’ll sing your praises always

    I, lover of the tormented heart, Muhibbi of the eyes full of tears, I am happy.”


!Lumae Fantasy: Ethesi//Neutral



Includes Head appliers for the following :
+ Genus Project Head Appliers for Elska & Juniper faces
+ Catwa Head Appliers for Cinnamon and Neoma faces
+ LeLutka Head Appliers for Deia face
+ Omega LAQ & GAEG Appliers for Elvi face
+ Omega Tonic Head appliers for Elaine face

Body appliers for :
-------------------------
+ Maitreya
+ Belleza
+ SLink
+ Tonic
+ Omega
+ V-Tech
+ AMD Baby Bump

Ear appliers for :
----------------------
+ Soul Ears
+ LOGO Ears
+ Bentbox Ears

+ Includes Classic System Skins in a face called Violet
+ Includes Leevi Ears in 3 sizes
+ Includes shapes

LIC(Lyndy in Chains) ~ Gold Standard



Set includes
Maitreya
Slink Hourglass
Slink Physique
Tonic Fine
Tonic Curvy
The Mesh Project

Pieces include:
Armbands
BellyChain
Bra
Bra Straps
Collar
Corset
Earrings L&R
Forearms
Heels
Necklace
Panties
Shin Guards
Thigh Guards
Tiara

LIC(Lyndy in Chains) ~ Finger Bling


Set includes:
Dinner Left Hand (Maitreya,Slink,Tonic,Tuty)
Dinner Right Hand (Maitreya,Slink,Tonic,Tuty)
Signit Left Hand (Maitreya,Slink,Tonic,Tuty)
Signit Right Hand (Maitreya,Slink,Tonic,Tuty)
Ring Hud


LIC(Lyndy in Chains) ~ Metallic Nails



Set includes:
Maitreya
Slink
Tonic
Tuty
Hud

EscalateD. ~ Avacyn @  Mad Circus





made for The Mad Circus which runs from October 6th to 31st.

Set Includes:
Fitted Mesh Hair
Fitted Mesh Hair Busty
Style Hud

Hud Options are Blondes,Browns,Colors,Essentials,Monotones,Neons,Pastels,Rainbows,Reds,Bonus

Special Mini Hud Blondes,Dip-Dye,Ombre 50 Linden each ONLY available at Mad Circus Event.

Poses Used ~ Lyrium ~ Faded Dreams & By Myself




Decor Used : DaD DESIGN ~ "The Secret Garden"





                                                       I am Wearing:

                             Body:Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body(Maitreya)

                             Head: Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head(Catwa)

No comments:

Post a Comment