Sunday, October 21, 2018

The Bride Reborn....

Bride Of Frankenstein

I have a favor to ask of you, Dr. Frankenstein
because this monster needs her mate
please give him strong arms to hold me with
gentle eyes that are electrifying to look into
tender lips with a kiss to die for
give him soft hair that I could run my fingers through
hands like Percy Shelley, so he could write poetry for me
feet like Fred Astaire, so he could sweep me off of mine
give him a sweet voice that could sing me to sleep
and of course, the most important part, a true and loving heart.
I know that no man is perfect, but this is as close as it gets.
Is this too much to ask?

Copyright Kelly Deschler | Year Posted 2013



Venge ~ Catwa & Omega - Stiched Makeup @ The Chapter Four


Set includes:
Classic Makeup
Catwa & Omega Applier Hud


Izzie's ~ Demon Eyes @ Salem



Set includes:
1 Pair of mesh eyes
Texture change Hud
Catwa Hud
Lelutka Hud
Omega Hud
System Eyes


Glam Affair ~ Halloween Group Gift (30 linden join fee)

Set includes:
Catwa Zombie
Lelutka Zombie
Omega Body Applier
Maitreya Body Applier

Pose Used ~ Lyrium Poses ~ Cleanse III





Photo Location ~ Mystic Timbers ~


                                          I am Wearing:

                       Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                       Head: Catwa Uma Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                       Hair: Tableau Vivant\\Falling Hair-Downfall (Tableau Vivant)

                      Choker: The Annex-Snow Queen Pearl Choker (The Annex)

No comments:

Post a Comment