Saturday, October 13, 2018

The Graveyard at Midnight....

A Grey Witch I am and forever will be.A balance of both dwells deep inside me.For I am not black,Nor am I white.I will walk in the darkness,I will walk in the light.I seek no harm and my intentions are just.But make not mistake,I'll do what I must.So Take Heed of my word,I give you insight.For I am a Grey,I will Defend,I will Fight.

                                                              

                         Garden of Shadows is open and will run 15th till the 30th

[WitchCraft] jGillian Dot Dress @ Garden of Shadows

Set includes:
Maitreya
Slink Physique
Slink Hourglass
Belleza Freya
Belleza Isis
Belleza Venus
Texture Hud

-::Shinu::- Spirit Night Tattoo @ Garden of Shadows


Set includes:
Lower Hud
Omega 50%
Omega 75%
Omega 100%

Mynx Shapes ~ Elphaba Shape @ The Garden of Shadows

Set includes:
Elphaba Brows
Elphaba Shape

.Tableau Vivant\\Witch Way - Athame @ Arcade


Set includes:
Hair
Color Hud


Lumae:: Eirtae-Elphaba//Bare



Contains:
No Nipple Appliers & Layers
All Head Appliers(Lelutka,Catwa,LAQ,Slink Visage,Omega,Logo Alex,Chloe,Sadie)
Body Appliers Nipple/No Nipple(Maitreya,Belleza,Slink,Omega)
Ear Appliers (BentBox,Soul,Logo)
Leevi Ears 3 Sizes
Mouth Appliers(Loud Mouth,Nyam Nyam,Sweet Lips,Soul Kissers)
Omega Petite Body Hud
TMP Body Nipple/No Nipple
TMP Head
Classic Cleavage Layer/Push Up
Eirtae Average shape [5ft 10]
Eietae Curves Shape [5ft 10]
Classic skin Brow 1,2,3
Classic Eyelash Longer
Classic Eyelash Normal
Hide Eyelash Alpha

Decor Used:

[Circa] ~ "Grim Grave" - Old Tree & Single Graves Prop for Syndicate Sunday Event. You can pick these up for L$69 this week over the next 5 days.


Set Includes:
New grave props for your outdoor needs, a little more dark and grim for this time of year.  Choice of a single plot or double grave plots, while one pack has trees and the other has a Grim Reaper as part of the design.  Great for small or large graveyard areas, rural setups such as farms, or urban spots with trees.

Pose Used ~ Serendipity ~ Whisper

                                                            

                                                            I am Wearing:

                                     Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body(Maitreya)

                                     Head: Genus Project Bento Mesh Head (GenusProject)


No comments:

Post a Comment