Thursday, October 18, 2018

You Kept Your Promise....

Victor Van Dort: With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

The Corpse Bride: I was a bride. My dreams were taken from me. But now - now I've stolen them from someone else. I love you, Victor, but you are not mine.

 Victor Van Dort: Wait. I made a promise.



The Corpse Bride: You kept your promise. You set me free. Now I can do the same for you.


 *Spicy* ~ Gacha Corpse Bride/Gothic






Set includes:
Catwa/Omega
Shape
Eyebrows shape

Gacha Includes:
Corpse Bride 1 (Catwa) RARE
Corpse Bride 1 (Genus) RARE
Commons
Corpse Bride 2(Catwa)
Corpse Bride 2(Genus)
Corpse Bride 3(Catwa)
Corpse Bride 3(Genus)
Corpse Bride 4(Catwa)
Corpse Bride 4(Catwa)
Demonic Eyes 9 (Catwa)
Demonic Eyes 9 (Genus)
Gothic 5(Catwa)
Gothic 5(Genus)
Gothic 6(Catwa)
Gothic 6(Genus)
Gothic 7(Catwa)
Gothic 7(Genus)
Gothic 8(Catwa)
Gothic 8(Genus)

[^.^Ayashi^.^]~ Tomoko

Set includes:
Hair
Hair(Boobs)
Hair for Dress
Hair for Dress(Boobs)
Hud

- Lamu Fashion - Gown Emily Corpse Bride

Set includes:
Alpha Layer
Makeup Emily Classic
Tattoo Body (Applier Belleza/Maitreya/Omega/Slink)
Catwa Head Makeup
LAQ Head Makeup
Omega Face Makeup
Eyes Emily (Omega/Classic)
Shoe Base
Big Train Skirt
Bouquet no Pose
Bouquet Pose
Butterflies
Gloves (Slink Hourglass/Slink Physique/TMP/Venus/Maitreya)
Gown (Freya/Isis/Venus/Maitreya/Tonic Fine/Tonic Curvy/eBody/Slink Hourglass/Slink Physique/XS-XL)
Hand Skeleton
Shoes (Maitreya/Slink/Belleza)
Tiara
Veil

Pose Used ~ Serendipity ~ Wishes



Photo Location ~ Mystic Timbers ~


                                                 I am Wearing:

                        Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                        Head: Catwa Tala Bent Mesh Head (Catwa)

No comments:

Post a Comment