Monday, October 15, 2018

Whispers of a Vampire....

Whispers Of A Vampire - Poem by Arwen Lee CW

Come taste my lips
I'll bite your neck
Come take my hand
I'll taste your blood
I won't save your day
I will steal your night
You can't warm my heart
My feelings are always cold
Someday the dreams will break
but vampires will never get old
Whispers Of A Vampire





 Garden of Shadows is open and will run 15th till the 30th

 Art&Ko ~ Vampire Gacha @ Garden of Shadows


Gacha includes:
Rare Overalls with texture change
Staff(Turqouise,Red,Black,Purple,Blue)
Horns(Turqouise,Red,Black,Purple,Blue)
Wings(Turqouise,Red,Black,Purple,Blue)
Tail(Turqouise,Red,Black,Purple,Blue)
Shoes(Turqouise,Red,Black,Purple,Blue)

[700] ~ Pastry Saya Gacha Skin @ Seasons Story



Gacha includes:
Rare Full Set
7 common head appliers
7 lips appliers
7 eye appliers
Body Applier sold separately

*Unnie* ~ Catwa Moles & Tattoos @ The Garden of Shadows

Set includes:
Moles 1
Moles 1 Tattoo
Moles 2
Moles 2 Tattoo
Moles 3
Moles 3 Tattoo

.EscalateD. ~ Ashara



now available at inworld Mainstore or MP

Set includes:
Hair *Busty
Hair *Regular/flat
Style Hud

Hud Options are Blondes,Browns,Colors,Essentials,Monotones,Neons,Pastels,Rainbows,Reds,Bonus

Photo Location ~ The Looking Glass~

Pose Used ~ Poseidon Poses ~ Flight




                                                  I am Wearing:

                             Body:Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                             Head: Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                             Necklace:^^Swallow^^ Magic Necklace (Swallow)

                             Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Magic Pixie Ears(Swallow)

No comments:

Post a Comment