Monday, November 19, 2018

Lavender Eyed Drow....


To be behind a slight disguise
behind those liquid lavender eyes

Long search hard to find
a special soul nothing unkind

A feeling strong a heart that's true
but wait, I think they're deep deep blue

I stare into a certain fate
I feel the pulse with quickened gate

Into those eyes I do fall
spirit image and magic call

I am certain this is no illusion
wonderful real no confusion

Lavender eyes forever together
sharing time with my beautiful feather

Lavender eyes no disguise
I gaze into those Lavender Eyes

~WARNER BAXTER 




 Venge ~ Felicity in Gold Set


Set includes:
Felicity Earrings L&R (Amethyst/Carnelian/Lapis/Turquoise)
Necklace (Amethyst/Carnelian/Lapis/Turquoise)


*Spicy* ~ Dark Elf skin applier boxed (Catwa&Maitreya&Omega)

 - Shape - Eyebrow shaper - 2 Skin tones in pack - 4 eyebrow colors + browless version - 4 make-up options

Photo Location ~ Black Bayou Lake ~


                                                     I am Wearing

                       Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                       Head: Lelutka Chloe 3.3 Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

                       Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Noldor Elf Ears (MP)

                       Eyes: ~i~ i'piteme ~Omega Eyes (ipiteme)

                      Hair: Truth/Ciara VIP Group Gift (Truth)

No comments:

Post a Comment