Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Sea Calls to Me.....

 The Sea Calls Me Home..
I don't need no one to follow, feathers full
Get up early just to charm unawakened souls
When the sea called me
When the sea called me home
I can't swim, it's lucidity, so clear
I can't swim, it's lucidity, so clear
It's no wonder they're shipping all my clothes
Wear the fog, I'll forget the rules I've known
Look in cloud's mirror
When the sea calls me home
I can't swim, it's lucidity, so clear
I hear small words from the shore
No recognized pattern
Songwriters: Julia Holter

Enchantment Brothers Grimm is Here!Such Beautiful Enchanting things to see,try and buy...don't miss out come on down and check them out!

                              ENCHANTMENT BROTHERS GRIMM NOV 10TH - DEC 3RD


 *Spicy* ~ Chloe skin FAT PACK (Genus Project/Omega) ( I was given permission to try this skin on the Petite Avatar ^_^ and I am so happy it looks sooo pretty)




- 2 Shapes (Genus + Belleza, Genus + Maitreya) - Eyebrow shaper - 12 Skin tones in fat pack - 4 eyebrow colors + browless version


!!Firelight!! ~ Grace Gen2 @ Enchantment Brothers Grimm


Set includes:
Rigged Mesh Hair
Unrigged Mesh Hair
FH Hair Tinter-Color Wheel Hud v2

Color Hud Options are:
Browns,Darks,Black&White,Blonds,Essentials,Mega,Reds


Ankle Biter ~ Surprize Bonus Outfit

Set includes:
Petite Body 1 layer gown
Skirt for gown Decent

Pose Used:
Serenity ~ Gin


Photo Location ~ Soul2Soul ~


                                                         I am wearing:

                                    Body: Yabusaka Petite Avatar 3 (Yabusaka @ Petite's Kingdom)

No comments:

Post a Comment