Friday, November 9, 2018

The Goose Girl....


 So she crept into the iron stove, and began to cry sorrowfully, pouring out her whole heart. She said, "Here I sit, abandoned by the whole world, although I am the daughter of a king. A false chambermaid forced me to take off my royal clothes, and she has taken my place with my bridegroom. Now I have to do common work as a goose-girl. If my mother this, her heart would break in two."Excerpt from The Goose Girl by Brothers Grimm

Enchantment opens tomorrow Saturday Nov 10 2018 12 pm SLT.This round is Designers choice from The Brothers Grimm Tales.I can not wait to see all the wonderful items made.Here is My first post for this round.I hope you all like it.


                                                   Enchantment Brothers Grimm Lm

* SK * Sweet Kajira ~ Sabrina @ Enchantment Event: November 10 to Dec. 3
 
Set includes:
Cane
Lilac Corset
Lilac Flowers Shirt
Lilac Skirt

=DeLa*= Mesh Hair ~ Ariel @ Enchantment Event: November 10 to Dec. 3

Set includes:
Bento Boobs 4 sizes

Hud Options:
Amazing Pack
Black&Whites
Blondes
Browns
Colors
Dark Blondes
Dark Browns
Dipped Party Colors
Grays
Light Browns
Orange Browns
Reds


 !Musa! ~ Tourmaline Eyes @ We Love Roleplay 30% Off L$180





Poses Used :
Serendipity ~  Flora


Photo Location ~ Luanes World ~

                                                        I am wearing:

                          Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                         Head: Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                         Skin: [700] Kokoro Tokimeki (700)

No comments:

Post a Comment